Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and help manage inventory of all player equipment
- Distribution of player equipment
- Maintaining Clean Locker Room
- Laundry for Towels, Player Personals, Jerseys and Socks
- Daily practice set up (towels, jerseys, socks, laundry, water bottles, tape, etc.)
- Pre-practice skate sharpening, equipment repairs, equipment modifications, and sewing.
- Post-practice skate sharpening, equipment repair (sewing), equipment modifications, equipment replacement, equipment cleaning, and laundry.
- General housekeeping duties for the Team Locker room.
- Previous Hockey Background/Knowledge of Skate Sharpening
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Focused on Providing Best Experience for Players
Abilities and Skills:
- Skate Sharpening
- Skate Repairs-Replacement, Riveting, eyelets
- Ability to work long hours, including weekends
- Other duties assigned by coaching staff
This is a position that offers a stipend based on experience.
Please contact Head Coach Mike Janda at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and references.